The Los Angeles police on Wednesday found two bodies, a 23 year old woman identified as Shakere Chambers and a 23 year old man, Aaron Roseboro lying on the dark corners of a street in south LA. The shooter fled the scene and there is no evidence available.
Due to a lack of evidence, the police is finding very hard to conduct the investigation. They have made an appeal that anyone with any information regarding the case should contact them.
Many times, people fall victim to uncontrolled anger, which often results in seeking revenge. Anger is a secondary emotion and every person faces it. But letting it take control and commit hideous crimes is never justified. If you are suffering from irrepressible rage or having difficulty lead a normal life due to repeated episodes of anger, then seeking professional help is the right way to deal with it. You can enroll for classes with reputed counselling institution Valley Anger Management today at reasonable prices. The experts help you find constructive ways to deal with your anger. For more information, you can login to https://www.valleyangermanagement.com/.
Anger management programs offer unique and exclusive training and counseling in varieties of emotion control problems. The trainers help the learners by implementing all sorts of psychological therapies in managing anger, stress and other related emotional issues. Varieties of customized programs are designed by high-end doctors and therapists to aid in the field of domestic violence, including abusive behavior in personal and professional life. Separate lesson plans are there for adolescents, adults, couples, corporations and families also.
Diversified therapies and methods are strategically used to get the best results. Exceptional tips are also provided which help the attendees to control anger and stress as well in various situations.
A video of a sheriff, ignoring a shooting call to record a video for his ex-girlfriend, from a Los Angeles County Sheriff was made viral on YouTube. The sheriff, identified as Jeremy Fennell, 26, was condemned from his duties as he faces an on-going investigation.
His ex-girlfriend, Priscilla Anderson, was being harassed constantly by the sheriff. She said that she felt helpless and did not know what to do. There are charges of domestic violence against him as well for he tried to strangle the victim.
The video shows that the sheriff was in his patrol car, wearing his uniform, when he got a call for shooting, but was busy recording a video for his ex. He blatantly ignored the call and went on recording, asking Anderson to forgive him and take him back.
Soon after the misconduct was reported by Anderson, the sheriff was released off his duty. Senior officials have cited this as a “flat-out inexcusable” incident and thorough investigation will be conducted to get to the depths of the matter.
Ignoring duty when pledged to protect the public is an offense that cannot be forgiven. Problems might ensue in your personal life, but drawing a line between your personal and professional lives is of utmost importance. Obsession leading to violence and harassment is unforgiveable. If you want to take control of your life and restore happiness in it, take anger management and domestic violence classes with experts at Valley Anger Management. For more information on the classes, schedules and registration fees, login to the website today.
Of course, personal development is easier said than done. Taming your years-long cultivated and groomed bad habits, it can’t be done overnight. But for a better future ahead, you got to start somewhere and some day. Why not it be today?
Sure change would be so tough and unsettling—but it’s all worth it.
Here are 11 self-development goals you should pursue in the remaining of 2017, to welcome 2018 with a better, healthier and happier you-
- Become an early bird– You’ve been told countless number of times to wake up early every morning and there’s a big reason behind that. Even recommended by nearly every world leader and business tycoon, you feel much better breathing in early hours. Your brain nourishes, brilliant ideas strike your mind and so many other amazing things happen.
- Say goodbye to procrastination– Procrastination is one of human’s biggest enemies. You have no idea how many dreams and success stories have those “not now” “I will do it some other time” killed. So get things – big or small – done right away, right now. Never postpone them.
- Learn to let go– Don’t cling to the past. Learn to let go of the memories and past bad experiences. What’s happening right now is more important than what happened yesterday. Remember, your past doesn’t define you. Bury all your mistakes and ‘everything bad’ under the dark sheets of past and get enthused for the brighter tomorrow.
- Cut back on negative people– If someone doesn’t empower you, they should have no place in your life. So who are those people in your life who are negative influence on you, who always bring you down, who always doubt you? Identify and eliminate them from your life.
- Fight back your anger– If history teaches us anything it’s how anger has destroyed lives, families and even nations. If you get angry often, seek anger management counseling. Top anger management counselors can help you recognize all your triggers or “red signs” and simmer down your unsettled emotions with the right techniques.
- Talk to people– Talking to people helps a lot. It builds your characteristic and makes you more likable. So start talking to others. Strike conversation with anyone and everyone—yes, even the strangers. Learn to master the art of pleasant small talks.
- Work on your body language– Your overall body language tells a lot about who you are. So how do you carry yourself around, how you stand, how you talk without words, are you confident enough, are you assertive with your approach—all these are very important. The right body language also helps you connect with others easily.
- Embrace the loneliness– Being alone is not such a bad thing as the society has had us believe. In fact, if you embrace the lonely hours, it could be the best thing—very peaceful. So learn to stay alone most of the time.
- Start reading day and night– Warren Buffet devotes about 80 percent of each day to reading. Other leaders and tech-tycoons like Barrack Obama and Bill Gates are just as obsessed with reading. So if you’re not much of a reader, change that. Reading helps broaden your horizons, explore new possibilities and discover new things you didn’t even know existed.
- Handle stress like a pro– Stress is the root of an unhappy life. Fix that root and everything will fall into the right places. So learn to handle your stress level. Top Los Angeles based counselors offer effective stress management programs via both online and offline mode; enroll to these programs right away.
- Help others– There are so many unfortunate people around you who are in some serious problems; some don’t have enough to eat, others are suffering from some illness. When you help them, not only are you helping them alone but you’re also helping yourself get better. Being empathetic to others is the surest way to psychologically escape all your struggles.
These are 11 self-development goals you should pursue in the remainder of 2017 to welcome the next year with a better, healthier and happier you. Good luck!!!
Adam Purinton, a 51 year old U.S. navy veteran opened fire in a Kansas bar on Wednesday that killed 32 year old Srinivas Kuchibhotla while injuring 32 year old Alok Madasani and 24 year old Ian Grillot.
As observed by the witnesses, Purinton was engrossed in using racial slurs and kept yelling at the victims to “get out of my country” before he opened fire. Both Kuchibhotla and Madasani are of Indian origin and worked as engineers at GPS maker Garmin. Grillot was shot when he tried to subdue Purinton.
Purinton was arrested by the local police who have collaborated with the FBI to investigate the case. The alleged has been charged with one count of premeditated murder and two counts of attempted premeditated murders.
As suspected by many, this is being identified as an act of hatred. If you want to do away with the vice or know someone who is being haunted by disturbing racist paranoia, then visit valley anger management. With experts available to walk you through your anger constructively via anger management classes, this is a great way to identify any subduing issues bothering you that may provoke you to work in an unruly manner. Get professional help from Valley Anger Management and wipe off rage from your life!
Life as a celebrity might seem like a bed of roses, while in reality it comes with a number of critical challenges. The constant ups and downs of life can sometimes frustrate the celebrities and they tend to lose temper at the drop of a hat. Although their image as a public figure doesn’t allow them to give in to those fuelling emotions, it is true that they are just like us behind their celeb-tags. While men are entitled to carry an angry disposition, women, as a norm, must be delicate and nice all the time. As you know, there is no such term as “angry young woman” but “damsel in distress”, right?
So, with little permission to express anger to the world, female celebrities often become the victim of repressed emotions. Here is a list of women celebrities who deal with temperament issues and seriously need anger management programs.
We have seen her on the ramp and we have seen her on the silver screen, but none of us could imagine what she was going through. Naomi Campbell is said to have an anger control issue and have also reportedly hurt people with her fuming rage. In 2006, she was accused of throwing her mobile at her domestic help out of sheer anger. There are other examples too which reveal Naomi’s distressing anger problems. She has also been court ordered to enrol into anger management programs as it was really hard for her to handle it on her own.
A protagonist of several popular movies, Lindsay Lohan has quite a lot of issues with anger being one of them. There are few instances which revealed how LiLo was going through anger disorders. During her stay at the Betty Ford Centre, Lohan allegedly attacked an employee who was trying to test her breath as she was breaking the curfew. She has also been reported as a troubled actress while she was dating her lady love Samantha Ronson.
Being unpredictably violent, Courtney Love is another tantrum-queen of Hollywood who is in dire need of anger management programs. Accused with assault charges for several times, Courtney gives us many examples which manifest her fuming rage. She had reportedly attacked her boyfriend Kristin King with a bottle and a metal flashlight in 2004 and was charged with assault.
You are not alone if you are having trouble with your temperament and it is absolutely curable with proper treatment. There is no problem if you visit a counsellor for help. You can simply enrol into an online women anger management class if you think you seriously need to get over it.
“We can’t let anger overshadow the good things in life”
Do you know that amongst the overflowing emotions we go through every day, anger is your biggest enemy? A furious feeling of discontentment and antagonism, the right degree of anger is normal for us, but the danger begins when this feeling becomes outrageous and takes the shape of a calamity. Would you like to lead a life which is overshadowed with hatred, violence, spoiled relationships? If you have been going through the serious issue of fuming emotions since quite a long, then it is better to search for a definite cure, may be an anger management class? Now, considering the busy schedules with which we are jam-packed every day, you don’t need to worry, as there are a lot of online anger management counseling classes happening around, which guarantee to bring back the happiness which you have lost.
How it works?
These online classes work quite smoothly and offer more services which you expect at the in-site classes. After enrolling at their website, they provide unlimited online access to the course that you have chosen, and then the doctors or counselors guide you through definite pathways and where members are taught about the different nuances or anger with the proper techniques to handle them. After the successful completion of the course, students are offered a course complementation certificate.
What are the benefits of going online?
The most important advantage which these classes have is that you one doesn’t need to feel shy or embarrassed as the identities are hidden. Also, while you enroll, there won’t be any decimation in the aspects of age, sex, caste or any other factors.
- Ease and convenience
The classes being completely personal, you can schedule according to your convenience. This flexibility is offered only in the online classes and one doesn’t need to worry about the timings without any stress.
- No pressure
If you are an introvert and keen to avoid talking in a group, then go for online classes as they offer one-to-one classes and sessions with the counselor without any third person to intrude or involve.
- Time saving
These classes also has the biggest benefit of saving a lot of time and energy as the members doesn’t need to travel and this time can be saved easily.
Online classes are way cheaper than the offline ones and every material is provided online so there is no extra cost incurred.
- 24/7 availability
the course work and materials or help which you would be needing after getting enrolled will be available 24/7 , and you don’t have to wait for the next class during any sudden requirement.
Psychologically, a lot change for the young girls and boys during their teenage years- a transition phase from being a kid to an adult. To put in simple words, overwhelmed with everything happening to and around them, their emotions get edgy and they often fail to get hold of it. This results in them expressing their feelings in anger. This is all very normal. But what is not normal is ‘excessive anger’, which many parents complain about.
Today’s teenagers more angry than ever
Multiple recent researches suggest that today’s teenagers are angrier than ever. And there are plenty of reasons behind that. Peer pressure and bullying in middle and high school prevails high today. Expose to internet and social media easily influence teens’ psychology. And then there are parents who often find it hard to give some time to their growing kids. All these contribute into making a normal teen into an ‘angry teen’.
Signs Your Teen’s Anger Is Not ‘Normal’
Like mentioned, some anger is normal and in many ways healthy for teenagers. But problem is parents- and teens themselves- fail to measure that ‘some anger’. There are some signs that shows the young ones are having anger issues and needs professional help immediately.
- They fight (an obvious one).
- They make threats- of harming themselves or others.
- They curse often in front of you.
- They detach themselves for different activities and hobbies.
- Their grades drop.
- They socially isolate themselves.
- Their communication with you (parent) is nearly zero.
- They become fanatics of particular people or groups.
- They cry a lot.
- They lie often
Anger management online courses
When you believe your teen is having anger issues, the best solution is to enroll her/him in anger management online courses. These courses- easy to take with flexible timings- are designed extensively by professional counselors. The curricula helps the teen understand her/his problems and offer alternative and healthy ways to cope and let out the extreme emotions. Also, these courses focus on maintaining healthy life as well as relationships with parent and friends.
Undoubtedly these anger management online courses would be the best investment in self development of your teenager.